Saturday, October 24, 2009
MCW from Saving the Best for Last tagged me in the Friday Tag Game. All I have to do is answer the 5 questions with 5 answers for each question and then tag 5 of my favorite bloggers and they do the same!
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
* I was still a new freshman at the College of Charleston and having a really hard time adjusting - I was very homesick and missed my high school friends terribly.
* I was living in a 11' x 16' dorm room with a girl I wasn't so sure about. She was very Southern and prissy and it was a shock to me! Of course now, she is one of my BEST FRIENDS. She and I will be friends forever. :)
* I was traveling to Columbia, SC frequently to visit my sister and her family. She and I always had the best time together!
* I had bangs. Not cool, side swept bangs but unattractive, straight across my forehead bangs.
* I had just bought my first pair of Rainbow flip flops (a must-have at CofC) and still have my original pair ten years later!
2. What are 5 things on your To Do list today?
* Buy and send out a birthday card to one of my friends.
* Go to the mall and look for a new pair of jeans.
* Laundry. Lots of laundry.
* Return something to Michael's and maybe purchase some mums for my front step.
* Buy a bottle of wine for a dinner party tonight.
3. Snacks you enjoy?
* Lightly salted organic popcorn
* Granola bars
* String cheese
* Diet Pepsi
4. Where are 5 places you have lived?
* McLean, VA
* Charleston, SC
* James Island, SC
* Kinnelon, NJ
* That's it! Only four!
5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
* Buy new or pay off the houses of my parents, sisters, brother, and grandmother.
* Take my closest girlfriends on vacation for two weeks to a fabulous five star resort with luxury spa.
* Pick five struggling families to help by paying off a mortgage, buying a home, paying for college, treating them to Christmas gifts, etc.
* Buy and decorate houses in Charleston, SC; Nantucket, MA; New York, NY; London, UK; and Breckenridge, CO.
* Retire and travel, travel, travel. :)
I pass the 5 Friday Tag Day onto...
1. The Niemeyer Nest
2. Through Rose Colored Glasses
4. Nautical and Southern
5. Headbands and Handbags
This has been circulating around the blog world but I thought I'd give it a try. These notecards are too cute to pass up.
"Send us an email to VIP@traylorpapers.com with your name & address and we'll send you a free customized card with your name. Tell us your favorite colors and/or style (i.e., whimsical, classic, girly..., etc.) and we'll try to make you a match ;) BONUS: post this offer on your blog or wall, send us a link and we'll send you a few extra! Good thru 10/28/09!"
Here are some of my favs!
Have a fabulous weekend!