My sister sent me this email and I thought I would share it with all of you! Feel free to comment or use it for your own blogs!
1. Wrapping Paper or Gift Bags? I pride myself on my excellent wrapping skills and I like to show them off whenever I can. ; )
2. Real Tree or Artificial? I love the idea of the real tree, but the artificial one is just so much easier. I do miss the smell though.
3. When do you put up your tree? As soon after Thanksgiving as I can.
4. When do you take your tree down? As soon after New Year's as I can.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, though I just learned how incredibly caloric it is so I will probably skip it this year and save those calories for Christmas cookies!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? The doll house my parents made me (oops, I mean Santa). It was amazing, plus it was decorated for Christmas when I got it.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad - he has everything!
8. Easiest person to buy for? My Southern friends - throw a monogram on anything and you're gold. Same goes for me.....
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. Emailing them seems kind of tacky to me...
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? I got bright - and I mean BRIGHT - red towels one year. I prefer more subtle colors for my bathroom. Plus, I think there were only three.
11. Favorite Christmas movie? It's a Wonderful Life or Home Alone
12. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No, I don't like to recycle any gifts. I get too paranoid that somehow the recipient will find out I'm a re-gifter.
13. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas cookies! Love them, especially shortbread. Yum....
14. Lights on the tree? White lights
15. Favorite Christmas song? I love, love, love Trans Siberian Orchestra's version of Carol of the Bells. I listen to it all year long.
16. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? Usually travel to see one part of the family or another.
17. Open presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Morning
18. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The stress and the crowds at the mall
19. Favorite ornament or theme color? Hmmm... I love monogrammed ornaments - surprised?
20. Favorite thing for Christmas dinner? Beef tenderloin with horseradish sauce
21. What do you want for Christmas this year? I've only asked for a camera. I also bought these as a present to myself. So cute!