.....did not disappoint.
Here are my ten observations:
1. The front doors at Teresa's new house are the tackiest, gaudiest front doors I have ever seen. Her whole house is pretty ridiculous. Dina was right - her living room looks like a banquet hall.
2. Caroline's husband Albert's best friend, Bernie, is a shady character. I thought his name sounded familiar....
3. Caroline has always seemed very mafia to me. I can easily picture her being the head of a "family". This article proves that perhaps it's just in her blood....
4. I was SHOCKED by Jacqueline. I cannot believe she stood up against THE family!
5. I have to admit - call me naive - I was surprised that Dina was actually so involved in the release of the book. She kept denying she had anything to do with it and I was actually starting to believe her. I was blinded by the fact that I was really starting to like Dina. Now, not as much.... She clearly lied repeatedly to Danielle. She should have just taken the wrap and said 1. Yes, I told people about the book, 2. I do not like you, Danielle and we will never be friends, 3. I did it in retaliation for rumors you spread about me. Done. Just be honest! Who cares?
6. What were the alleged rumors Danielle spread about Dina? Did they ever discuss that in detail?
7. I was happy that Teresa sent her children out of the room for the fight. Imagine if they had been there to witness their mother's behavior? Good lord.
8. Clearly, Teresa is very insecure about her own intelligence since that is what prompted her to start table tossing followed by a string of expletives. My thoughts on this? When someone gets that defensive about an insinuation that they're stupid, that usually means that they are.
9. The person I liked best at the end of this episode was Jacqueline's husband, Chris. He interceded and made some valid points - they were all acting like fools. So true, but it made for great television.
10. I can't wait for the reunion special!