Monday, April 13, 2009

Great Etsy Store!

One of my followers has an amazing jewelry line called Jewelry Without Jewels. She just started an Etsy store. Check it out here. You can also visit her web site here.

I love her stuff - such a clever idea - and will definitely be ordering a necklace soon! She uses the cutest and PREPPIEST fabrics!

The best news is that the fabulous creator of Jewelry Without Jewels (recently worn by Rosie O'Donnell and preppy icon Martha Stewart) has agreed to give DC Prep readers 15% off! Just enter code DCPrep when you email her your order. Enjoy!

In case you were wondering, here are some of my favs....







2 comments:

Lis said...

I love these necklaces!! I have checked them out before - maybe the discount code is the push I need to order some! :) Thanks!!

DAB said...

These are GORGEOUS, and so creative (including the biz name.) I just checked them out on the Etsy site and can't believe how inexpensive they are! Love the black and white one, too.