Monday, January 19, 2009

I've been tagged!

Yay! Beantown Prepster has tagged me! Here's how it works:

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open to page 56.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 2 to 5 sentences, along with these rules.
5. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual book. Pick the CLOSEST!
6. Tag five other people to do the same!

Luckily, I was reading my new Jodi Picoult book 'Second Glance' this morning. Here it goes...

When Ross put his hand on his nephew's neck, the boy nearly leaped out of his skin. "Ethan," Ross said, "you okay with this?" Ethan was shaking in his shoes. "Yeah. Oh, yeah, sure, I'm totally cool."

There you go! It's a great book - a little odd - but a page-turner none the less.

I tag:

1. Southern ( & Single) Belle
2. A Preppy Girl Meets World
3. Nautical By Nature
4. Downtown Southern
5. Newlywed Hostess

Thanks for my first tag Beantown Prep!

No comments: