Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

I hope everyone had a fabulous 4th of July! I certainly did! My BFF is in town (she lives in London) with her new baby so her family and my family went to the country club for a night of red, white & blue, fattening food, and fireworks. Because of the location of the country club, we were able to see the club's fantastic fireworks display AND the national fireworks in downtown DC. Shame on me for not taking a picture for you to see! Here is a picture of me, my BFF, and her sweet baby, Kenzie. Isn't she precious?


Here is my favorite part of the club - the ladies powder room wallpaper. It is bright pink and green toile! I need this for my bathroom....



5 comments:

Summer Wind said...

the wall paper is divine! It sounds like you had a great holiday weekend!

Lis said...

Loving that powder room SO much!!

And love the pic with gorgeous baby Kenzie - she is so sweet!!

Jules said...

I love the toile wallpaper in the powder room!

Kenzie is so cute and it sounds like you had a really nice weekend.

Kate said...

That wallpaper is amazing-I want it in my bathroom!

Baby Kenzie is so cute :)

Tickled Pink And Green said...

LOVE the bathroom!!