Thursday, July 9, 2009

Birthday Recap

Hi! Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes - it really brightened my day!

The highlight of my birthday was another trip to the country club where my Mom and I and my BFF and her Mom sat on the porch in rocking chairs and drank wine, and then went on to have a fabulous meal overlooking the golf course. The weather was wonderful - very rare for DC in July. No humidity?! It was a birthday miracle!

My BFF Sarah got me beautiful earrings from Banana Republic and her sweet (3-month old) baby Kenzie made me cupcakes. She is very advanced for her age. :)

Here are some pics from my special night and a picture of a very preppy baby....




And the cutest mini prep in DC.....

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

She is so cute! I like that mini-prep! Maybe I will start calling Evie a mini-prep.

Summer Wind said...

The little one is adorable! It's always good to start them early :) glad to hear you had a great birthday!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

So happy you had a fabulous birthday! Cheers!

Jules said...

I'm so glad you had a happy birthday and had nice weather! Mini prep is so cute :)

Kate said...

Sounds like a great birthday celebration!

Baby is SO cute in her sunglasses and headband :)