Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's Day (Fantasy) Outfit Options

Let's pretend for a moment that I have a boyfriend (preferably attractive, thoughtful, funny, kind, loves children and dogs, gainfully employed, and not living in his parents' basement). Let's also pretend that this boyfriend and I have fabulous plans for Valentine's Day - perhaps a nice dinner at a great restaurant or a romantic night at home. Here are two optional outfits for this fictional date. A girl can dream, can't she?

Please note that I've also included the gift he will be giving me and the flowers he will have delivered to my office (so my co-workers will be jealous). :)

Untitled
Untitled - by BDority81 on Polyvore.com

3 comments:

Seaside Prep said...

i love the heels with the bow detail and the top from J.Crew. You have great taste! :)

DAB said...

I agree! Great taste AND a great sense of humor!!

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

what fun!