Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Baby on the Brain!

Ok, as I said a few posts ago, one of my best friends is pregnant and one of my other best friends is a new Mommy! As a result, I have baby on the brain! I have been scouring the stores looking for girly baby gifts and, during my online quest, have found some A-DOR-ABLE crib bedding. Though I am years from having wee ones of my own (sigh), it's never too early to start planning, right??? Plus, I've been recruited to help with nursery decor in the next couple months so I have a valid excuse....

For my future daughter perhaps?













































































For my little son.....















































Of course, I have always wanted to do pink and green toile for a girl's room....and maybe my own room as well. :)

9 comments:

Kate said...

I love that first girl's room!

Re: visiting the cherry blossoms- allow plenty of time and don't drive!

Jackie said...

Cute stuff! I can't wait to have babies and decorate a room!

WorthyStyle said...

CUUUTE!!!

s. pearce feldman said...

LOVE the crib pillows. i can't wait for someone i know to start having babies - no luck yet!

Lou Lou said...

How adorable! I love it!

lauren said...

super cute!

i'm the same as you..my husband and i do not plan to have children very soon, but i find myself browsing the baby stuff any time i can! there is so much cute stuff out there! thanks for sharing - adorable.

Jessica said...

cute cute cute.

and now you've spread the baby fever... dammit.

DAB said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL! You have such a good eye for design.

TG said...

Lovely rooms!!