Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lilly + Martha = Perfection

Today was the day! The Martha Stewart Show dedicated a whole hour to all things Lilly! I watched and thought it was so well done. Several of my fellow preppy bloggers were featured in the audience - congrats to Kappa Prep and Nautical by Nature! I hope you both had a lovely time! In honor of this special day, I thought I would share with you all some Lilly items I'm lusting for. Also, for the remainder of March, enter the promotion code MARTHA and receive a special gift with your order at www.lillypulitzer.com, courtesy of Martha Stewart. :)

















2 comments:

BLC :o said...

Count me in for one of each. Xoxo-BLC

Hopsy said...

Thanks for the shout out! I love all your Lilly picks, I am with you and BLC, I will gladly take one of each!