Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Thank you so much to Just Lovely for this fab award!
The award rules are as follows:
List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ!
1. Springtime - I can feel it coming... warmer weather, beautiful flowers, a new beginning!
2. Spring Wardrobe - With the change of seasons of course comes the change of wardrobe. I cannot wait to pack up my heavy winter coats and trade them in for lighter, brighter Spring clothes!
3. Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo - I discovered this amazing product several months ago and would be lost without it. For girls with hair that tends to get a little greasy, this shampoo is a lifesaver. Just spray it on and it absorbs all the oiliness, leaving hair fluffy and fabulous!
4. Barefoot Contessa recipes - I love, love, love Barefoot's style of cooking. Simple and classic. Nothing pleases me more than when I am able to execute a Barefoot Contessa recipe perfectly.
5. Babies - Two of my best friends are pregnant and I cannot wait to start buying baby clothes, books, toys, etc. for their little ones! LOTS of monograms, of course.
6. Jodi Picoult - The last three books I've read have all been written by Jodi Picoult. I love her writing style and her books are easy, light reading - great for travel.
7. Tory Burch Revas - I know nearly everyone has a pair of these fab shoes nowadays, but I still love mine as much as I did when I first bought them. They are so comfortable and I love all the colors. I currently have black, pink, and silver but I'm feeling as though a new, bright, Spring color might be in my future. :)
The Pink Washingtoniette
No Thank You
The Cape House
Journal of Jules